About Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams enables teams to communicate more effectively - work together and share information. You can utilize cool features like one-on-one chat, team chat, and document collaboration.on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
STATUSHUB AND MICROSOFT TEAMS INTEGRATION OVERVIEW
The StatusHub and Microsoft Teams integration allows you to improve collaboration and reduce MTTR with real-time messaging and simplified communication for your team. When an incident, maintenance event or platform alert is created in StatusHub a message instantly appears in your selected Teams channel. Getting all notifications in an accessible single place for messaging help everyone save time and collaborate together.
Technical Overview of Microsoft Teams Integration with StatusHub
To set up the integration please follow these 7 easy steps:
- Go to https://teams.microsoft.com;
- Choose channel and click on options. Click Connectors;
- Under All category find Incoming Webhook. Click Configure button;
- Provide name and chosen image. Click Create;
- Copy generated webhook URL;
- Go to your StatusHub page. Click Subscribe and choose Teams tab. Paste in copied URL;
- Click Subscribe. You will see confirmation information. You should also receive a confirmation message on your Teams channel.